Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesdays Flowers

Surprise !! I have finally made some hexagon flowers , it has been weeks since I made any but on my flight to Saskatchewan I had a stop over that lasted  a few hours so I sat in the airport and made these flowers , I may have gotten more made if I had been smart enough to prepare more but at least there are five new flowers in my garden now ;-)
To see even more beautiful flowers why not hop on over to visit Karen and see what others have added to their gardens this week . Happy Gardening !
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Sehr schöne Stoffe! Gefällt mir!

    LG,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you that you brought them! They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers this week from you. The time is not always there to make flowers, but still our gardens get bigger and bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pleasant way to use your waiting time.
    You really made some lovely flowers.

    Joke
    www.jora.punt.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five beautiful flowers! You should sit in the airport more often! LOL.

    ReplyDelete