Sunday, May 22, 2011

Isn't this a beauty !

This month I decided to join in the Australian block swap and I was fortunate enough to have Leena as a partner (no blog) . I requested a star block in pinks , any star block and I am delighted with this very unique star block and the fabrics are such a pretty pink . The block arrived in the mail on Friday but I didn't have a chance to take a picture until now .So thank you ever so much Leena for this pretty block and may our blocks meet again sometime .
They told us today we would have some sun , I am still waiting , it isn't raining at least but the sun refuses to show us its face :-( Oh well it could be worse , much worse , I am just thankful for the day . Hope you are enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday and thanks for stopping by for a visit .
hugs Sheila
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Is it a 12" block? It looks more like a mini quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sunny. I thought it was a mini quilt not a block. How great is that. Looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, just beautiful. Unique block, don't think I have ever seen that one.

    blessings, jilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just beautiful! I thought it was a mini-quilt too! Love the pinks! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little pieces must be tiny.... it's georgeous..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, the fabrics are just beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's wonderful Sheila... but Leena always makes fantastic blocks!
    And yes I did enjoy my Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautyful, a Eya Candy I think.
    Which size is the block?
    I wish you great week with sunshine ☺
    hugs
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that looks so complicated. I though it was a small quilt also. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to have you on board as a new member, hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete