Friday, June 17, 2011

Crazy Quilting Friday and a finish

It's Friday again , where did this week go ? This week is just a random block starting with the butterfly , love butterflies . I think perhaps I should follow in Betsy's footsteps and start sewing these blocks together to get an idea just how many more I should make , I will say, I am not running out of scraps so that is certainly not a problem ;-0 Thanks to Betsy for hosting Crazy Quilting Fridays .
I also finished this little table topper , it is a pattern by the This and That company and this pattern is called Harvest Bouquet , it is made with a charm pack .I had some fun doing free motion quilting and it is much easier on a piece this small and was great practise .
I can't show you just yet but I am doing a landscape for a challenge I decided to join in on and I have quite a bit done but more to do so will wait until I have it completed to show you .This challenge was to do a landscape that showed rain drizzle and fog , do you think I have any idea what that looks like ? Dumb question I know . Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend. hugs Sheila

14 comments:

  1. beautiful as always Sheila..love the topper. And I still love those lilies..beautiful job you did..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty crazy quilt block. I know I will never run out of scraps to work with. Love your table topper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your blocks every Friday. Your topper is also adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can't be Friday already! Where did the week go? LOL Love the crazy block! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table topper is adorable....and your blocks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute table topper. Love the crazy block. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the table topper gorgeous! Another pretty block too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Sheila, I always look forward to seeing what you have sewn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always beautiful work... I love the Harvest Bouguet... so pretty
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sewing Sheila, maybe we could all send you a photo of fog, rain and drizzle!!!lol..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your crazy block. The stitching looks great. I also like you table topper a lot. Those large wonky flowers look so friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours you have used for your crazy butterfly!! Ohhh gorgeous table topper!! What a lovely way to use a charm pack! Happy sewing, hugs, Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Sheila.
    Yout tabletopper looks beautiful ans your quilting too! I love the fabrics, charm packs are so great ☺
    Love the crasy block, I think I have the butterflies fabrich in my stash too *smile*
    Bente

    ReplyDelete