Monday, February 4, 2013

UFO Update

                                                                 
It is already February 4 so it is time to make note of my plans for my UFOs for this month , I will be working on the Country Cottages quilt, my plan is to get this on my frame and do some hand quilting , I will not likely finish it this month but I hope to make a good start.
Then I want to finish off the Autumn Bounty , I spent hours the other evening unpicking the machine quilting I had done so will need to redo that .
And my third project to work on is my Winter in Blogland , no photo but I am in the process of adding borders and will get that quilted .Here it is before borders.

I am linking up to Carrie and hope to accomplish my goals for this month , better get busy :-) It is a storm day so a great day to sew . Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.
 hugs Sheila

11 comments:

  1. Hand quilting the cottages! I look forward to seeing what you do. I think you will accomplish your other goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three very time comsuming projects!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to be well organised - I look forward to seeing the Country Cottages when it is finished

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals! I'm sure you'll get them accomplished...I just fly by the seat of my pants...giggle! Enjoying the snow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goals. I'm sure you'll get them done. Hugs,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are lovely projects to do indoors during stormy weather.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you! A storm day to keep you indoors sewing. Lots of beautiful projects to work on, I hope you were able to get a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects are lovely. My UFO's are a bit out of control here at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hand quilting sounds so relaxing and peaceful, perfect for a cold, winter day. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete