Thursday, May 9, 2013

A challenge completed :-)

Yeah , it is done and I love it , this was really a lot of fun and I will be doing this again .
Isn't it a fun bag , I even lined it to give it more body .Here is a photo of the interior .
Last evening we took a drive to the beach so I will share a couple of photos that I took , this is such a spectacular beach  but before I get to the beach just look at these cute little flowers that were blooming beside one of the cottages .

I had to check to see if they were real , they were so pretty in their pink little clumps , primroses I believe  and then there were these lovely daffodils.
I love that they are growing among the rocks that are covered with moss , and look what else was lurking in this garden .
A little garden gnome , how cute is that .

Such beautiful sand , and not a soul in sight but that will all change as the warmer weather arrives , well actually it was really quite warm the past few days . 
Love the beach grasses in the dunes .
 Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a sun shiny day . 
hugs Sheila

23 comments:

  1. Just love your bag Sheila...well done with the challenge.... lovely to see the colour amongst the rocks... and a lovely beach too....

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bag has turned out beautifully Sheila,what a great challenge,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your bag turned out - and what a great challenge (note made for our guild).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag, Sheila, and beautiful pictures too!
    Cheers,

    Jeanneke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was quick. Turned out just lovely. Great job!
    The beach looks so inviting. I will have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely just lovely..... I might just have to try that challenge too. I wish I could walk along that beach with you and enjoy those blooms.... spring is slow here but it's been warming up
    In stitches

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea and your bag turned out beautiful. Those beaches look so good to walk along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sheila, you are so clever, the bag is beautiful and I loved seeing the process in the previous post. The little primulas you found match it perfectly! The other outdoor photos are beautiful too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes - beautiful beach - it sure looks inviting! What a great idea for a challenge - your bag is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love bag. Interesting idea for sure for a challenge. Love the photo's you took. Hugs,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bag. Lining and a pocket are always good. I had to check again to see where you lived. Your scenery looks a lot like over here in Australia .

    ReplyDelete
  12. great finish, it looks beautiful.
    a lovely beach scene, it is so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your beach is beautiful! I just remembered that we were going to try to get up there this year. Alas, I don't think that will happen. It's good to see that spring has arrived, and there are signs of beauty everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bag is wonderful! I think it is much prettier than your 'inspiration ' bag! Where is that beach? Every time I see the pictures I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute bag, loves the photos of the dunes. Its been a long time since I've seen dunes like this.:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a neat bag! I like the bright cheerful colors. That looks like a peaceful place to walk and just enjoy the day. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow...i loved that bag Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW !! love the bag Sheila !!!...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your bag Sheila. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete