Saturday, February 15, 2014

Grow your Blog winner

                                                            2 Bags Full
 I want to thank each and every person who took the time to stop by for a visit during Vicki's Grow your Blog event , it was a lot of fun and I have many new followers for which I am thankful . Welcome to all my new followers as well as my regulars , I appreciate you all so much . Now on to the winner of my little giveaway ,I promised to make two postcards for the winning person , their choice of theme and this morning using the random number generator the number 62 was chosen which was Sandra of Thistle Cove Farm  and here is what she said ..

Your quilts are beautiful as are the collages (or is it collage, can't remember right now...). Visiting via Vicki's GYB party and enjoying your blog. I'm a big fan of postcards!

Congratulations Sandra and I have sent you an email and once I get a response I will start making the postcards .Thanks again for being part of my grow your blog event , it was a lot of fun . Have a great day and thanks for stopping by 
 hugs Sheila. 

6 comments:

  1. OHMY! Sheila, this is wonderful news on a day when a blizzard is threatening life and limb. I will send a PM and thank you so much for blessing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Sandra. Blogging is Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the very happy winner.xx

    ReplyDelete